Reiver Homes are giving you the opportunity to book a holiday and reserve a new home this January with their Home and Away promotion. Customers who reserve a home at March Mount in Dumfries, Chapelfield in Temple Sowerby or Cairn Beck in Heads Nook before 31st January will receive £1,000 of holiday vouchers* so you don’t have to choose between a new home and a holiday in 2019.
*Home & Away Terms & Conditions
- Any promoted Reiver Homes offer is subject to terms and conditions.
- Reiver Homes will provide a £1,000 Thomas Cook Gift Card to the purchaser of selected plots if the purchaser reserves before 4:30pm on Thursday 31 January 2019. The Gift Card is limited to £1,000 per plot.
- The purchase of the plot must be legally completed on or before 29 March 2019. If the plot is not legally completed on or before 29 March 2019, this offer is withdrawn and Reiver Homes will not provide the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card will be provided on legal completion.
- If the reservation is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, this offer is withdrawn.
- This offer is available on selected plots only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or incentive without the prior written approval of the Sales & Marketing Manager (which must be attached to these terms and conditions).
- Plots are subject to availability.
- The use of the Gift Cards may be subject to Thomas Cook’s own terms and conditions. The purchaser acknowledges that Thomas Cook’s terms and conditions are outside of Reiver Homes’ control and no liability is affixed to Reiver Homes in relation to the Gift Card’s use or otherwise.
- The Gift Card will have an expiry date. The purchaser acknowledge that no liability is affixed to Reiver Homes should the Gift Card expire without being used.
- Prices and details of the plots are correct at the time of distribution.
- Reiver Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time.
- Any images used during the promotion of this offer are for illustrative purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage position (where applicable) may vary throughout the developments. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image).