We are pleased to share the news that the Government has given permission for us to re-open our show homes and marketing suites in England.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to our developments and we have been working hard in the background to ensure that we have the necessary equipment and procedures in place to allow the safe re-opening of our marketing suites and show homes.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, all visits to our marketing suite and show home will be by appointment only for the time being, and these appointments are available now.
It’s really easy to book an appointment – just head to the development page of your choice on our website and click the “Request an appointment” button. Or alternatively you can call our Sales Executives to book.
These are the key things that you will need to know before visiting one of our show homes or marketing suites:
- Whilst we welcome couples from the same household, we are unable to accommodate more than two people at a time – this includes bringing children. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
- When you arrive at one of our developments, we ask that you park in our designated customer car parking area, remain in your vehicle and give our Sales Executive a quick call – their numbers can be found on the site signage. They will advise you what to do next and when they will be ready to meet with you
- When you enter our marketing suites, you must sanitise your hands using the dedicated stations
- The furniture in our marketing suites has been rearranged to ensure that we are adhering to new social distancing measures, and to reduce the contact you will have with our staff when on site. We have also installed protective screens in all our marketing suites as an additional safety measure
- If you would like to visit one of our show homes, our Sales Executives will provide you with disposable gloves and shoe covers. When you return to the marketing suite, we will ask that you dispose of the gloves and shoe covers in the bins provided. When you leave the marketing suite, we will also ask you to once again use the hand sanitiser provided
- Both our marketing suites and show homes are subject to regular cleaning by an external contractor. And after each appointment, all key contact areas will be cleaned with antibacterial products, prior to the next appointment taking place
If you can’t see us in person don’t worry, it’s okay as you can still enjoy one of our virtual viewings instead or a simple chat over the phone. Just get in touch when you’re ready and we’ll help in any way that we can.
Please remember that the wellbeing of our customers and staff is our main priority, therefore anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or is self-isolating with a family member who is experiencing symptoms, must not visit our developments.
Thank you for your co-operation.